About Standard Kepler
Standard Kepler started as a group of developers on Ethereum, we have grown to become Asia’s leading integrated solution provider of Blockchain financial services. We now provide advisory on ICOs, crypto-related research, trading, and digital asset management.
Research at Standard Kepler
We do acknowledge that speculation and volatility in the crypto market is rampant, but Standard Kepler insists on providing solid and in-depth analysis into companies, industries, markets, and world economies. Brought together by our love for technology, and conviction that Blockchain tech has the potential to transform our modern world, Standard Kepler is establishing itself as a leader in the field of crypto investment research.
The team of Standard Kepler is now looking for an Assistant Compliance Officer for handling related compliance issue for the company.
- To support the business development and ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
- To advise business and operational management on regulatory and compliance aspects
- Work closely with regulatory authorities on compliance issues
- Conduct regular compliance monitoring reviews to ensure all compliance policies and procedures are adhered to
Qualifications and Skillset
- University degree holder in Finance, Business Administration, Law or related disciplines
- 1-3 years compliance and/or company secretarial experience within a
financial institution and knowledge of applicable law, rules and codes
and working knowledge of securities and futures products is highly desirable
- Basic computer literacy
- Good command in English
- Please send your application together with a resume to email@example.com