About Standard Kepler
Started as a group of developers on Ethereum, we have grown to become Asia’s leading integrated solution provider of Blockchain financial services. We now provide advisory on ICOs, crypto-related research, trading, and digital asset management.
Research at Standard Kepler
We do acknowledge that speculation and volatility in the crypto market is rampant, but Standard Kepler insists on providing solid and in-depth analysis into companies, industries, markets, and world economies. Brought together by our love for technology, and conviction that Blockchain tech has the potential to transform our modern world, Standard Kepler is establishing itself as a leader in the field of crypto investment research.
Our Research Division is currently seeking a Hong Kong-based Research Analyst or junior Associate to support coverage.
- Provide investment insights
- Identify trends, competitive landscape, the evolving technologies and services, and differentiate investment opportunities in various ICOs
- Support your findings with extensive research and analysis
- Prepare research reports
- Handle client questions and inquiries
- Support the Research Division’s strategy and direction
- Assist Lead Analyst with expanding the coverage universe and maintenance or updates of databases
- Provide investment insights to press for PR purposes occasionally
- Contribute effectively in projects regardless of functional, geographic and business lines
Qualifications and Skill-set
- Excellent and well-structured written & verbal communication skills
- Native or professional proficiency in both English and Mandarin
- Passion for the Technology industry
- Savvy, proactive & hard working with strong professional accountability
- Please send your application together with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org