About Standard Kepler
Started as a group of developers on Ethereum, we have grown to become Asia’s leading integrated solution provider of Blockchain financial services. We now provide marketing changing research insights, in addition to holistic advisory, brokerage, and custodian services.
We do acknowledge that speculation and volatility in the crypto market is rampant, but Standard Kepler insists on providing solid and in-depth analysis into companies, industries, markets, and world economies. Brought together by our love for technology, and conviction that Blockchain tech has the potential to transform our modern world, Standard Kepler is establishing itself as a leader in the field of crypto investment research.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Fund Operations Officer.
- Day to day fund operations such as NAV and performance calculation
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of subscriptions and redemption’s to client portfolios
- Manage complex operational and settlement problems independent of immediate supervision
- Ensure that all accounting and funds related policies & procedures are in line with the compliance and regulatory requirements
- Monitor the completeness of daily trade matching and execution
Qualifications and Skill-set
- Excellent and well-structured written & verbal communication skills
- Native or professional proficiency in both English and Mandarin
- Degree holder in Accounting or finance-related discipline
- Familiar with financial products in private equity fund and hedge fund
- Prior work experience is a plus
- Savvy, proactive & hard working with strong professional accountability
- Please send your application together with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org